We offer a wide range of staging options:
- Consultation – We come to your home or your clients home and walk through the home with them. We identify what needs to be done before the home is placed on the market. We offer suggestions, with paint, furniture, accessories, art and all other visual and obvious physical issues of the home.
- Owner Occupied Staging – For an hourly fee we will come and stage your home for you.
- Vacant or Model Home Partial or Light Staging- We bring our own furniture, accessories and Artwork into the home and stage parts of the home to increase the visual appeal of the home.
- Vacant or Model Home Full Staging– We bring our own furniture, accessories and Artwork into the home and stage all areas of the home to increase the visual appeal of the home.
Why Should I Professionally Stage My Home?
Top Nine Reasons You Should Professionally Stage Your Home…
- You Will Make More Money- According to a 2014 Zillow Survey of Real Estate Agents, hiring a professional home stager is the second BEST investment a home seller can make in the process of selling their home.
- Your House Will Sell Faster which = More Money and Less Headache and Stress A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. Homes that sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% less; than list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% less than list price.
- Staging is an Investment…It ends up not costing you anything!- In a Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that the aspects of Home Staging typically provides a 399% return on investment!
- Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively- If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Have a staging professional get your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
- Your online photos will stand-out amongst the competition -According to a NAR profile of buyers, over 95% of buyers are searching for homes online first before deciding to visit. Give buyers a reason to drive to your home by having multiple photos of beautifully staged rooms that will stand out among the competition!
- Only 10% of Homebuyers Can Visualize the Potential of a Home -That’s why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
- The Longer Your Home is on the Market, the Lower the Price Will Be, so STAGE FIRST!- According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after 4 weeks on the market sold for 6% less then ones within the first 4 weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price…have your house staged!
- Will Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Only Help Sell the Competition- Competition can be stiff and buyers have very high expectations, as well as choices. Successful agents know that the key to competing is professional staging because it creates compelling online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and turns prospects into buyers.
- You Can Relax -You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar!